BlizzardOctober 13HotfixesBonus Events
- Entering a Timewalking Dungeon will no longer clear any planted plants from the Druid Evergreen upgrade.
- The fireballs from the cooking buff "Pepper Breath" should now scale properly in Timewalking.
- Class Hall Set 6-piece and 8-piece bonuses should now scale properly in Timewalking.
ItemsPlayer versus Player
- Vello di Ferro no longer incorrectly multiplies Bonus Armor effects from temporary buffs.
- (Balance) Luna Nuova, Half Moon, and Full Moon are now in the Arcane spell school.
Reminder: These changes are only active while in PvP combat situations and do not affect PvE. Many more Honor Talent changes are coming with Patch 7.1, including changes to Destruction Warlocks, Windwalker Monks, Death Knights, Balance Druids, and Restoration Druids.MagoFrost
- Forma di Ghiaccio now has a 60 second cooldown (was 45 seconds).
- Forma di Ghiaccio can no longer be cast while stunned.
- Forma di Ghiaccio will now cause the Mage to be immune to only stuns, instead of other unintended crowd-control effects, such as Paralisi.
- Dardo di Gelo no longer deals increased damage in PvP (was a multiplier of +10%).
Developers' Notes: Frost Mages are intended to create burst windows with Frantumazione and Glacial Spike, but have been reaching unintended levels of damage. By reducing Dardo di Gelo damage, we're reducing the potential size of Frammenti di Ghiaccio and Glacial Spike burst. The Ice Form fixes should reduce its uptime, which was too high.
- Beast Mastery Agility reduced by 10% in PvP.
Developers' Notes: We've found Beast Mastery damage to be too high, but we don't feel that it's due to any specific ability or mechanic, so we're reducing the overall PvP template.
- can no longer be cast while silenced.
- healing reduced by 10% in PvP. ( version of Antiche Arti del Misticismo is unaffected.)
- healing cast by Evocazione: Statua della Serpe di Giada reduced by 10% in PvP.
Developers' Notes: Mistweavers been one of our strongest healers. We feel is doing too much healing per second on its own, making it so that the Mistweaver doesn't have to use cast-time healing spells as much as other healers, even when their target is taking high amounts of damage. We're reducing slightly to address this. was never intended to be used while the Mistweaver was silenced or locked out of Nature, so we've fixed that as a bug.
- Puro di Cuore no longer causes Cleanse to incur a cooldown when it removes poisons and diseases.
- Puro di Cuore no longer triggers when healed by a periodic heal effect, but will trigger when a spell such as Rinvigorimento is initially cast.
Developers' Notes: Retribution Paladins are designed to be a formidable damage dealer and also have a protective, counter-control kit for their allies. Puro di Cuore is intended to “soft-counter” poisons and diseases, but we feel it's too strong currently when the Paladino is paired with a healing-over-time healer. Puro di Cuore will now only trigger when a healing spell is applied, but not periodically during the spell.
- Benedizione del Santuario now has a 30 second cooldown, up from 25 seconds.
Developers' Notes: Blessing of Sanctuary has proven to be a strong, signature Honor Talent, but we feel its cooldown is too short.
- Collasso Nervoso now properly requires an Affondo Venefico cast with 5 or more combo points.
- Collasso Nervoso's damage has been reduced by 20%.
- Assassination's Agility has been reduced by 5% in PvP.
Developers' Notes: The Assassination Rogue is intended to be a strong, persistent damage dealer that pressures targets but lacks the utility that Outlaw excels in or the mobility that Subtlety provides. We've been monitoring their damage and feel its higher than intended, and we've found some bugs with Collasso Nervoso contributed to this. We've also altered their PvP template to effectively reduce their damage.
- Control is King will no longer stack Scarica d'Adrenalina above a 3 second duration.
Developers' Notes: Control is King is intended to be an attractive choice for the Outlaw Rogue when within a control oriented team composition. This has worked out a bit too well. Now, subsequent procs of Control of King will no longer add to the duration, and instead will just refresh itself.
- Assalto della Tempesta's damage is reduced by 15% in PvP.
- Eroismo and Brama di Sangue now have a 60 second cooldown when modified by Sciamanesimo (was 45 seconds).
Developers' Notes: The Enhancement Shaman is intended to be a formidable damage dealer who also provides offensive group utility through totems and buffs. Sciamanesimo has been a popular choice for the Enhancement Shaman, allowing them to use Brama di Sangue/Eroismo frequently and also in Arena combat. We like the utility this gives the Sciamano, but feel its uptime is too high. Further, we feel the Enhancement Shaman's burst damage with Assalto della Tempesta has been reaching unintended levels.