Few caveats - I'm a new returner also (last time played level cap was 60). I have 3 toons that form the basis of my routine and I'm working on boosting out 2 more in the near term. I have about 300 listings online at any given time for a MV of around 7 million (on a low pop server, and I'm only the 6th ranked seller on the server). Primary markets are food, enchanting, alchemy, legion mats, Antorus BoEs, dabble in pets but not so much. I'm set up with a modified version of Sheyrah's pastebin TSM settings
that are tailored for my server markets.
- Except for food and enchants, the vast majority of my single only postings are 48 hours. So apart from a couple cancel scans every evening before prime time, I only ever have to mass repost once a day
- Once my reposts are done, I go shopping. I use Sheyrah's groups to scan for legion raw materials - this scan takes about 3-5 minutes then I just buy up whatever's cheap and stockpile either to use later or to post neat stacks.
- for antorus BoEs, I search using /110/110/i930/Armor/Epic as a search string and check for any mispriced items (I found a 915 greaves of felblade defenders (~80k) selling for 150g so gg me :)
- I run another string to check for legion disenchants 101/110/Armor/uncommon. I sort by bid price then bid on anything below 35g (or buy outright). That covers the greens, then I look for blue rares discards for bid prices of 50g and under. These take the place of arkhana and leylight shards and feeds me a daily supply of these mats for next to no work...you'd be shocked to see how much stuff people discard because they have no enchanting alts to disenchant
- I do scans for crafting mats - shal'dorei silk for shuffles, and various food stuffs for my best selling foods (usually meats, eggs, fish)
- I also use /101/101/i835/armor/epic to scan for twink items, but that market's dropped off a cliff as of late so I haven't been stocking up on those.
- With AH chores done (usually around 10-15 minutes) I move on to garrison collections and transmutes, so I'll log on each alt and run daily cooldowns and collect hexweave mats and restock orders.
I've been tooling around with 1 garrison shipyard and nearly have every ship running undead crews but it takes a LOOOONG time to get the RNG to cooperate there with crews. Since the goblin nerf, the shipyard missions aren't as lucrative but there are still some no effort money making opportunities to be had there, so i work on it when I have time but I don't sweat it if I miss a day. I also use that garrison time (about every other day) to collect garrison resources and send out missions.
Once that's all done - I move on to legion worldquests and order hall missions. I'll scan for high BoS missions and either pop them with my insta finish toons, or just run out there and gank the mob for the bloods.
Once that's done, I'll head back to the order halls and cycle through each toon to send out missions focusing on bloods and gold if farming, or short mission durations if leveling champions.
All that's left after all that is crafting restocks, so potions, foods, enchants which usually takes only about 5-10 minutes.
I don't do much in the way of actual farming - it's just too easy to pick up good deals if you're patient, and being in so many markets, you always have something selling somewhere.
All of the above happens throughout the day, and i leave the evenings to raid or do mythic dungeons.